Since 1995 Sabine Ganter-Richter has worked as a translator and tought Korean at the University of Bonn for 20 years. She is the owner of NETWORK FOR SCIENCE.
Sabine Ganter-Richter has studied at the University of Bonn, Germany, and holds a degree as a translator of Japanese and Korean. From 1995 until 2008 she worked at the overseas office of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) in Bonn. Until 2009 she was in charge of the cooperation with Japan and Korea at the German Research Foundation (DFG).
As a result of her vast experience in the international science management field, she has developed and maintains contact with administrators and scientists in various disciplines located at institutions throughout Germany as well as in Japan.
- Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer e.V.
(Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators)
- Deutsch-Japanische Gesellschaft Bonn e.V. - 独日協会ボン
(German-Japanese Association Bonn), Chairwoman
- Deutsch-Japanischer Wirtschaftskreis e.V. - 日独産業協会
(German-Japanese Business Association)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft der JSPS-Stipendiaten e.V. - ドイツ語圏日本学術振興会研究者同窓会
(German JSPS Alumni Association), member of the board
- European Japan Experts Association e.V. (managing Executive Comittee member)